Lesson Prices / Packages
Surfing Lessons Gold Coast
Your surf lesson will be held at the Spit at the Northern end of the Gold Coast and will go ahead rain, hail or shine. Surfing lessons will be postponed when conditions are unsafe.
The meeting point for your surfing lesson is shown on our location page. Bookings are essential.
- Ideal learner surfboards
- Rash shirts
- Wetsuits for winter
- 30+ sunscreen and zinc cream
- Free transfers to and from Surfers Paradise and Main Beach, upon request
All you need to bring is:
- Boardies or Swimsuit
- Cash, voucher or cheque. No EFTPOS or credit card facilities are available.
- Foot wear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a bottle of water are a good idea. Especially on the warmer days.
Below are a variety of surf lessons you can choose from
Note: Concession prices apply to all concession card holders, students, backpackers and children under 16. Please bring your card on the day of your surf lesson.
|Lesson Type||Number of people||Concession||Adult|
|Group Lesson||Up to 6 p/per instructor||$55||$59|
|3 Lesson packages:||Up to 6 p/per instructor||$140||$150|
|5 Lesson packages:||Up to 6 p/per instructor||$205||$225|
|photo package $20 (request upon booking) $10 for each additional person.|
Surf Lesson Times:
9.30am, 11.30am and 1.30pm
Note: Alternate lesson times may be available upon request.
- Private lessons can be held at any of the times given above. However 3 or more people will have to be booked in for a group lesson to go ahead otherwise a private surf lesson or an alternate time will be offered.
- As places are limited and coaches need to be allocated, please confirm your bookings the day before your lesson.
- If you wish to cancel or postpone your surf lesson you will need to notify us the day before you lesson or a 50% cancelation fee will be incurred.